Visa and Immigration Casework

***If you need assistance filling out and submitting your visa application, you will need to make an appointment with USCIS at to meet with an agent who will work with you through the process***

U.S. Citizens Abroad COVID- 19 Update from State Department 

Assistance with Immigration and Non-Immigration Visas

Please keep in mind that neither Congressman Lamborn nor any member of his staff may advise you on a course of action to take in any visa process. Any questions of this nature should be directed to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Also, keep in mind that Congressman Lamborn and his staff cannot force an agency to expedite a visa case or act in favor of an applicant. The Congressman and his staff can only intervene to facilitate appropriate administrative processes and encourage an agency to give your case proper consideration.

If you would like my office to initiate an inquiry, please contact my Senior Caseworker, Elizabeth Tapia to request a USCIS specific Privacy Consent Form.  You can email her at or by calling 719-520-0055.  If by email - please use the following subject line:  Request for USCIS Privacy Form


The USCIS website has information on every type of form, addresses for USCIS offices, information on fee changes, and a place to download or order all forms.

The USCIS National Customer Service Center is available 24 hours a day via phone to help answer any questions you may have. The number is: 1-800-375-5283